Penn State Health Orthopaedic Oncology/ Hip and Knee Arthroplasty Physician
6 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a full-time BE/BC fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Oncologist who will also build a practice in Orthopaedic Hip and Knee Arthroplasty, or other orthopaedic service. This is an excellent opportunity to join a regional referral, tertiary care practice a with a Level 1 Trauma program. Our extensive referral base includes five primary counties in central Pennsylvania, as well as referrals from the extended central Pennsylvania region. This is an academic-style practice with strong subspecialty programs in all aspects of adult and pediatric orthopaedic care.
The qualified candidate will be a full-time faculty member of the Penn State Health Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, and hold an academic rank within the Penn State College of Medicine.
What we’re seeking:
- Medical degree – MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BE/BC in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship training in Orthopaedic Oncology, and Hip and Knee Arthroplasty (or other specialty) required
- Excellent patient care abilities and interest in teaching as well as participation in clinical research
- Participation in the adult orthopaedic trauma call coverage schedule
What we offer:
- Outstanding academic orthopaedic residency program with a national reputation
- Highly collaborative culture
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
- Opportunity to collaborate in orthopaedic related research
- Faculty rank commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
For immediate consideration, please contact:
April D. Armstrong, BSc(PT), MSc, MD, FRCSC, Vice President of Orthopaedic Services, C. McCollister Evarts, MD Professor and Chair of the Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, via email at email@example.com, or telephone at 717-531-4826.
Apply for Penn State Health Orthopaedic Oncology/ Hip and Knee Arthroplasty Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly