Bassett Healthcare Network - Ortho Total Joint Surgeon - Upstate Central NY
Physician – Orthopedic - Total Joint Surgeon
Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive, academic health system in central New York, major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon to join our staff.
The division is looking for a surgeon with fellowship training in total joint arthroplasty to support the focused service line for hip and knee replacement surgery. Bassett is committed to building a superior center for total joint replacement in the upstate New York region. The position does require participation in general call coverage.
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and service to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes five corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school- based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
This is vibrant and sophisticated upstate community set in a bucolic lake front village affording four seasons
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Join an established group of 13 Orthopedic Surgeons and 15 Advanced Practice Clinicians
- General Orthopedic Call Required, 1:12 with Orthopedic Hospitalist
- 180 Bed Primary Hospital with Level III Trauma Center
- Instant Referral Base provided by over 300 Primary Care Clinicians
- Full Support Staff including APC’s with Surgical Residents and Medical Student Interaction
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance Salary Range: $394,785 - $750,000. This compensation range represents Bassett Healthcare’s good faith belief of the compensation range at the time of this posting or advertisement. Salary is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, qualifications, experience, education, licenses, specialty, training, and fair market evaluation based on industry standards Group employed model
- MD, DO or MBBS Board Eligible or Board Certified NYS Licensure BLS Certification Required Fellowship Trained
- Medical, dental and vision insurance Paid time off, including vacations and holidays Life insurance and disability protection Paid malpractice Retirement plan CME time and money Moving allowance
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.
Apply for Bassett Healthcare Network - Ortho Total Joint Surgeon - Upstate Central NY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly